The Young Male Geek’s Guide to Complete Misery — 9 Simple Steps
You there. Young man. Yeah you.
Lonely and miserable, yet?
Let’s face it. We live in a world that doesn’t think much of anything male or masculine these days.
Especially you, young male, you and your lot. What, you’re geek too? and straight?
Oh man. Some mothers do have ‘em.
Complete Misery is your destiny.
But you’re not there yet. Perhaps I can help finish you off.
Here are 9 simple steps to achieving Complete Misery as a Young Male Geek.
1. Listen to the news frequently
It will speed the misery, and remind you of all the horrible stuff You and Your Lot have done to the world.
2. Never ever think for yourself, or trust your own judgement
Independent, individual thought is a terrible burden, as well as a curse on those around you.
3. First thing in the morning, check social media
And keep checking throughout the day, to be reminded of how much you just don’t measure up.
4. Burn/delete great writings (and never EVER read them)
Anything classic, ancient, wise, or insightful? Dangerous to the mind.
Plato, Aristotle, Moses, Gothe, David, Solomon, Shakespeare, Molière, all of ‘em.
5. Avoid doing anything risky, bold, different, or scary
Stick to the plan and narrative with which we programmed you from birth.
And heavens, don’t build anything useful!
6. Keep the company of other miserables and reprobates
You know, The Bitter Club. Incels, Mgtows and the like. Avoid all who might help you chart a brighter course.
7. Avoid all who who Think Differently, or are kind-hearted, thoughtful, or optimistic
Such people don’t really exist, anyway. If they did, they’d quit minding their own business and be easier to find.
8. Pornography, alcohol and mind-numbing chemicals are your friend
They will feed your self-loathing. That’s what you want, right?
9. At all times, remember: The people who hate you are going UP
YOU, and your ilk, and going DOWN. It’s a Zero-Sum World.
And The Big Guy in the Sky? He ain’t there. Doesn’t give a damn about you anyway.
Feeling worse about yourself? EXCELLENT. My work today is done. DM me if I can help any further.
This post was created with Typeshare